Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Owls, Squirrels, and Puppies...

Mom found this in her craft room.

I don't know why she thinks I did it.

I told her it was Wesson.

Mom says I'm a nightowl. Just because I run frantically from room to room when it's time for bed, does not make me an owl. She also calls me a squirrel. Sometimes she calls me a puppy because my meow is a little...different. Does she not know that I am a cat? I think she might be stupid.

Dad stayed home today. He slept all day. Mom says that he is sick. All I know is, his hair was fluffy and to me he looked like a big baby bird.

7 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, B., how are u's doing?

u's jus like me, i barely 'scaped bein put down. did u's get a yellow dot?

anyways, welcome to tha cat blogosphere, stop by 'n visit effurrybody.... KC

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi B Love how are you? What a great name! I'm so glad you were rescued. To many sweet kitties are euthanized....
Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere! You'll meet lotsa nice beans (human beings) and kitties. I'm going to link to you so I can keep up with you!

Anonymous said...

we gots Temptation bags that looks like that. sumtimes those bags just come wif all them little holes an it's not frum my puttin' the bitey on it. well, okay, it is, but don't tell nobuddy.
Cocoa

your dad looks like baby bird? mmmmm...fev-vers is my favorite!
Grr

I hope your dad gets better soon. Do you like to lick his hair when it's all messy? I do.
Midnight

Tiger said...

Hi, B! Yu look just like me! Oooo that rimes! Momma fownd me owtside in the hedge and took me in afore anybody tried to yoothanize me. Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere ware I fownd owt abowt yu.

Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, B Love... we like your name. It is good that your Mom found you in time. We hope to hear lots more about your adventures

Emma's Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma's Kat said...

Hehee, B.Love, I too have found the Temptations bag in this condition and Emma was the culprit. Ya know, the first step to getting better is admitting you have an addiction, lol! ;) And who is Wesson? Will we get to see him/her?