Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cat Homes and Biteys


Mom and Dad have been looking fer a new cat home fer me and the big cat. She says that are too pensive and so she and my great grand cat dad are going to make one. She showed me this one and I luff it! I really like the leopard cause I'm such a pimp and leopard is definately pimpish.

OOOOOH!!!

I almost fergot. A big big big woofie came to our house the other night with my aunt Ashley. The big cat got real skeered and put the bitey on Mommy's foot and even drew blood! But I didn't. No, I showed big cat how it's done and whooped the big big big woofie all offur the house. After a few of my sneaky attacks, the big cat learned how to take control and began to slap the big big big woofie. He didn't do anything to bother us or anything, but we had to let him know who is boss. And we did.

3 comments:

The Crew said...

We have a cat perch with 4 places on it. It's perfect, 'cause there's 4 of us, but we hardly ever all get on it at the same time. Mom got it at a store 'cause we would have waited forever if Dad tried to make us one!

Your friend
Misty E

Daisy said...

That is a beautiful cat tree! You should try to get leopard skin on yours.

ps: you were very right to show the big woofie who is boss.

TheSlyCat said...

My mom is building us a tree. She has lots of carpet squares and is looking for other materials. They are going in the cat room. She's going to try to use this pattern and change it a little I think,
http://amby.com/cat_site/cattree.html
OH OH. My mom and dad went to the zoo and saw a leopard last week, but they couldn't bring me any thing home, because the keeper wouldn't let them.