Saturday, February 3, 2007

Squirrel Tails and Chin Scribbles

Last night, I brought Mom and Dad a squirrel tail that I had captured, and laid it at the foot of their bed. They told me what a good kitty I was and I was happy. I wanted to show them what I had captured from the living room. Mom bought the squirrel tail at PetSmart but it came with a string. She tooked it off of the string and put the squirrel tail in the bottom of the cat basket bepaws Wesson and I didn't like it much. But I dug it out and brought it to her and she was proud.

So, we had a furry busy day today. Mom and Dad had all kinds of company. There was a little blurpy thing that came too. It petted me, and drugged me around on the carpet and I just laid there and let the little blurpy thing do what it wanted. Mom says I'm a good cat fur letting it play with me. And I got Greenies fur being so good. The grandad came over today and I met him fur the furst time. He plays with me real good and knows about my liking for chin scribbles.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

I am very proud of how good you were with the little blurpy thing. You deserved Greenies and chin scribbles!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh B Love

Yu are so gentle and thoughtful! Yu deserve lots of scritches and treatsies!

Gracie
Furry happy to B yur Balentone!

Mr. Hendrix said...

What a great kitty you are to be so nice to the blurpy thing. You deserve all the treatsies for that!

Tiger Lily said...

Hi B. Love. It's nice to meet you. Isn't it wonderful to have a forever home? I added you to my friends list and hope you can visit me sometime.

I've never met a blurpy thing. Is that a smaller version of a Sticky Little Person? If it is, you really deserve lots of rewards!

Anonymous said...

you put up with a blurpy thing and didn't put the bitey on it? wow - you're one tolerant kitty. that does call for lotsa Greenies.