Friday, February 23, 2007

I'M BACK!!

For all who are concerned, might be concerned, and don't even care: I'M BACK!!!

Mom has been very silly about not posting for me in a while. She has been playing Pogo and looking for a woofie. A WOOFIE!!!! What am I going to do? What is Wesson going to do? If anycat has advice on how to cope with this...please, we need it!

A bit of good news:

Mom bought us a window perch! She put it in the spare bedroom where she naps so we can look out the window at the birdies and oh, I do love it. Wes and I take turns cause he's way too big to share. She also brought home some nip bubbles. Wow. What a trip.

Wesson is opening up to me. He lets me pounce and chase and even hump him. But then he does that to me and I don't like it.

Wondering if Gracie got her Balentine present. Oh yeah, Mom made me miss the party cause she said she had her own party to go to that she didn't know about. Sorry Gracie and Wesson says sorry Emma.

12 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

{{{B. LOve}}}

I am so glad to see yu again. I had been werryin and werryin...YES fank yu I did get my Balentines. I wuz furry shy when Momma tried to take my pixchur wif all of my wunderful Balentines. I jumped outta da pixchur. She tolls me she will put it up on our bloggie.

Fank yu again so furry much!!

Yur Gurl
Gracie

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yeah, we know 'bout dat 'mom's bizy' stuff. Dey uze dat ixskuse alla time, don't dey! Glad yoor back!

sammawow said...

Glad to see you back again! Sometimes moms do get TOO busy - it really should be all about us!

China Cat & Willow

Daisy said...

Wow, a window perch sounds great! I can't give you any advice about woofies because I have never even lived with one in my entire life. I would say to tell her to get another CAT instead!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Know what? The only time Mom efur seen me hiss, was at a woofie. I was in my PTU at the vet's an a big woofie was pullin at his leash an sniffin an pantin at me, so I did my bestest Bonnie imitation. I know what Bonnie would do to a nosy woofie: whap, whap, whap, then run, run, run, hissin wif efurry breath.

Artsy Catsy said...

Good to see you again! Hey, don't worry about a woofie. We've got one and it's no problem at all. In fact, Oscar our maintenance manx sleeps on it 'cause it's all warm and fuzzy.

Rocky

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi B.Love - glad you is ok!!! weelcome back!

Anonymous said...

Buddy, ol' buddy, welcome back. You have to be understanding with humans. Remember, reward the good behavior (window perch shopping, food, nip bubbles) with praise and affection, and ignore the bad behavior (woofie-shopping) and the bad behavior should go away. Good luck!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi B Love, I'm glad you guys are back! How is the woofie situation? I've never lived with one but mommy grew up with them and says they are good so I don't know.
I'm tagging you! There is a Sunday MeMe going around to get to know kitties so if you go to my bloggy and copy the one I have you can post with your own answers (I'm going to tag Wesson too but don't tell him)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi B Love, I'm glad you guys are back! How is the woofie situation? I've never lived with one but mommy grew up with them and says they are good so I don't know.
I'm tagging you! There is a Sunday MeMe going around to get to know kitties so if you go to my bloggy and copy the one I have you can post with your own answers (I'm going to tag Wesson too but don't tell him)

momsbusy said...

CONCATULATIONS! you is kats kat of the day! yurs mommee is gonna be so prouds of yus.

yuki & kimiko

Anonymous said...

we're furry glad ta hear from you again. we hasn't effur had ta put up wif a woofie, but sum cats like 'em lots. guess it would be a nice thing ta rescue a poor homeless woofie.